e shtunë, 17 nëntor 2007

Sorry It Has Been So Long!!

Hey awesome worshipteam! I am so sorry it has been so long since my last post. I have been a busy girl. Last Saturday was a busy day, not only did we have regular worshipteam practice we also had practice for our Christmas performance. We have about 50 kids that will be in the Christmas services. They have been working so hard.

I cant believe that we only have one more worshipteam practice for this year. I can't wait to see where God takes us in 2008. We will be doing the same songs for November and December.
Here are the songs for November and December:

(week 1)
Take it All
Rainbow
Here I am to Worship
(week 2)
Superhero
All Day
Mighty to Save
(week 3)
Breathe
So in Love
Night Song
(week 4)
Free
Get it Started
We Fall Down

Sararose thank you for telling me to blog, I love ya girl! I hope to see ALL of the worshipteam at our December practice. Remember you have to come to practice if you want to sing. I love you all, and I hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Remember everyday you need to think of something you are thankful for!

Mrs. Amanda

Nuk ka komente: