e martë, 11 shtator 2007

What A Turnout!!!!!

I was so amazed at the turn out for practice on Saturday. 64 kids! Can you believe. I hope that all of you are writing your songs. Megan D. and Lincoln O. gave me their songs on Sunday, and let me tell you they were great. I can't wait to read all of them. Who knows, a bet we have some of HPC's future song writers.

If you came to practice and didn't get your words or cd, you can pick it up in Mrs. Rosie's office.
For those who didn't make it all to do is come to practice on October 13th, and you can serve again.

Here are the songs for rest of September:

15/16 -No One Like You
One Way
Awesome God

22/23-Spin
Free
Here I am to Worship

29/30-Undignified
Better Than Life
How Great is Our God

Oct 6/7-Take it All
SuperHero
My All in All


Listen to your CD's, practice and don't forget your homework assignment!

Mrs. Amanda

1 koment:

Anonim tha...

hi Mrs.Amanda you need to post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!